Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP)
CDDP Program Overview
The Certified Demand Driven Planner Program was designed with the specific purpose to educate Supply Chain & Operations Management personnel on the methods and applications of Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP). Participants are eligible for ISCEA’s CDDP exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, participants receive a CDDP certificate and may place “CDDP” in their professional title. The CDDP exam fee is included in the price of the course.
What is DDMRP ?
When the traditional MRP is no longer enough, Demand-Driven Material Requirement Planning (DDMRP) is a way to reduce lead time, absorb incredible amounts of supply chain variability and volatility, and improve return on capital employed all at the same time and all without compromise.
Prof. John Paul is an expert in supply chain management and operational improvement for manufacturing and services with over 30 years of experiences. He has written numerous SCM-articles and has been lecturing in different Universities (Paris 12, ISLI – Kedge in France; Nanyang Technological University, and ESSEC Asian Campus in Singapore).
Efrata Denny Saputra Yunus is a Supply Chain Expert who experience in several global companies such as Kraft Foods, Campbell Arnott’s, and Glaxo Smith Kline.
Carol Ptak is currently a partner with the Demand Driven Institute. Previously, she was a past president of APICS and has authored several books on MRP, ERP, Lean and Theory of Constraints (TOC).
Day 1 & Day 2:
• Module 1: MRP in the Modern World – the materials challenge in the 21st Century
• Module 2: Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning Introduction
• Module 3: Strategic Inventory Positioning
• Module 4: Distribution Network Positioning
• Module 5: Buffer Profile and Level Determination
• Module 6: Dynamic Buffers
• Module 7: Demand Driven Planning – Stocked Parts
• Module 8: Demand Driven Planning – Non-Stocked Parts
• Module 9: Highly Visible and Collaborative Execution
• Module 10: DDMRP Performance Reporting and Analytics
• Exam Certification Preparation
Date : 3-5 April 2017
Place : SANTIKA Premiere Hotel, Jakarta